The Gold Family Kids

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Baby Naming, Birthday Party and Grandparents, Oh My

So this was one crazy weekend. Thursday all the grandparents came to stay. They came for a weekend of fun and festivities. Saturday night was Riley's baby naming. We had almost 80 people at the house, and I want to thank each any every one of them for joining us for this special day. Sunday was Marin's birthday party at the JCC. She and her friends decorated sticker books, painted umbrellas that really work in the rain, played with a pinata and had Lightning McQueen Baskin Robbins Ice cream Cake. I think we all need to take a very long nap. But before we do, I wanted to at least get something up here for thsoe that could not join us. I have posted on youtube for the first time a video. In 2 parts is the entire ceremony from the baby naming. I hope you enjoy. I will post pictures from this weekend over the next few days. I have almost 300 to filter through. Until then, good night.


Riley's Simchat Bat - Part 1



Riley's Simchat Bat - Part 2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home